Big News! I'm a Minerva Brand Ambassador!

I have big news to share: I was chosen as a Minerva Brand Ambassador a couple months back! The Ambassador-ship is not a paid position. I'm gifted a length of fabric of my choice in exchange for a small essay, and a set of photos to share on their website. Their website is setup as a social media page much like Facebook and Instagram - very cool idea, but I don't think all the features are there to really propel it into a very functional sharing social platform. It makes sense though, they're not trying to turn themselves  from a fabric store into a social media company. Anyway, thought I'd share this really fun opportunity with you all! Check back for some more creations in the near future. :) I will still be giving my own opinions of both the pattern and fabric I chose for these makes! 

Comments

Popular Posts