Welcome, friends!

Hi there! Welcome to my blog. 

I've been a crafter for as long as I can remember, with especially fond memories of arts and crafts classes when I was a young girl. I fell into the world of sewing a few years back, and contemplated starting a blog (I have drafts to prove it!), but quickly dismissed the idea thinking blogging would take up precious sewing time. 

Fast forward a few years, I'm still unsure blogging is my jam. But the pandemic has changed all of our lives and perspectives, so here I am, daring myself to try. 

This blog will serve as my sewing journal and documentation of various DIY projects. I can't promise it'll be brimming with details, but I shall try to at least share some lessons learned. I do have a sewing journal to keep my thoughts as I tend to wander on and off different projects, perhaps this is where I can make coherent thoughts of the journal? We shall see how this evolve.

I hope you will go on this adventure with me :)

Comments

Popular Posts